Terms and Conditions
• Upon confirmation of your order for tickets, no exchange or refund of tickets will be made under any circumstances and tickets are strictly non-transferable.
• The resale of tickets is prohibited. The Organiser reserves the right to cancel any tickets that have been transferred or resold and to deny any such ticket holder entry to the Event.
• Whilst every reasonable precaution will be taken by the Organiser to ensure the participants’ safety, participants voluntarily assume all risks and dangers incidental to the Event and Venue and the Organiser shall not be responsible or held liable for any loss, damage, injury or death, howsoever arising during participation in the Event.
• Purchasers of tickets who are under 18 years of age should seek parental consent before purchasing tickets from the Event website. By transacting on the Event website, you certify that you are at least 18 years of age and you understand these Terms and Conditions.
• The Organiser reserves the right without refund or compensation, to refuse admission to any person whose conduct is disorderly or inappropriate or who poses a threat to security.
• The Organiser and its partners may use the ticket holder’s image or likeness in any live or recorded video display, photograph, picture or publicity material or website.
• By entering the Event venue, ticket holders consent to being photographed, interviewed, filmed or recorded, and consent to the image or recording of them being used by the Organiser in future marketing material for the Event, without any liability or compensation to the ticket holders.